Being a woman, I can realize how awkward it could be to go through a point named ‘acne breakouts’ mainly for the reason that if they are not controlled on time, then they appear filthy and pretty humiliating. And the big part is that we cannot do considerably much since our skin has to go through the polluted environment every day. Apart from pollution and dust, acne breakouts are also a result of hormone imbalance that can be cured with simple medication. But many of us try to seek some Natural Care Tips that are more appropriate for our beauty. If you ever have any problem relating to skin, hair etc. then go for natural care tips as they have permanent positive results and do not contain any side effect. Follow the article to have some natural care tips to cure acne breakouts.
Natural Care Tips to Cure Acne Breakouts
Acne is not that big of a problem as you may think. This is why I suggest you go for these natural care tips. Some people have dry skin whereas some have oily skin or very sensitive skin. That is the reason why commercial products do not suit everyone. But natural tips work on all the skin types:
- Use honey and cinnamon powder to make a paste and apply it on your face as a facial mask.
- You may also use neem leaves as it is an effective herb to be applied. Make a paste by grinding them and mixing them in water and apply it on the face. Keep it for a while and then wash it.
- Apply tomato and cucumber slices on your acne breakouts or you may also use their juice.
- You may utilize lemon juice. You just need to apply it on the affected area.
- The next thing that you can make is the paste of sandalwood and rosewater. This is also an effective natural remedy.
- Ice is also an effective measure to control and cure acne breakouts since it closes the skin pores and gives relief.
- Some additional tips are fresh fenugreek leaves paste, toothpaste, mint juice and turmeric powder paste, aloe vera juice, cumin seed paste, milk, turmeric powder and sandalwood paste, egg white, orange peel paste, baking soda and water, vinegar and ground black cumin seeds paste, olive oil, lavender oil etc.
- Along with these homemade remedies, you need to wash your face at least five times a day. When you come from outdoors, do wash your face with a good face wash.
- Do not touch, prick or squeeze your acne breakouts since it will multiply them to a greater extent.
These were some easy to follow natural care tips. I hope now you will succeed in getting rid of acne breakouts. Just follow these natural care tips and wait for the results since it will take time. But do not freak out, it will surely show positive results. Just enjoy a healthy and clean life and do not stress out.